Assistant Manager-Human Resources
The individual will be responsible for ensuring a structured Human Resources Practices & Functions in the organization and provide the information to the management for developing a strategic approach to human resource development and ensure the effective implementation of HR policies and strategies in the organization.
The Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and implementing HR policies, procedures, strategies, and guidelines in compliance with local laws & regulations and ensure its implementation aligned with the organizational goals
- Managing general HR functions such as recruitment, staffing, induction, performance management system, staff orientation, development and training, payroll, compensation, and benefits administration, etc. as per company policy
- Coordinate and conduct proper manpower planning, job analysis & prepare job description of employees at different levels as per company policy
- Provide proper support to develop and update compensation and benefits structure and undertake all related activities such as payroll administration, OT calculation etc.
- Develop and execute the training and development strategy based on Training Needs Assessment (TNA) in the organization
- Familiar with Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and ensuring a structured process in the organization
- Ensure employees’ health-hygiene, safety & welfare in the organization by developing proper policies
- Lead the interview and selection process of the company and ensure that all the recruitment is based on organogram, Job description and Job specifications
- Initiate, monitor and review annual or semi-annual performance appraisal or evaluation of employees in the organization and ensuring a structured performance appraisal system in the organization
- Ensure proper leave and attendance system & discipline in the organization
- Managing, monitoring and implementing proper functional activities of environmental, health & safety system in the organization.
- Managing employee relations, conflict resolution, proper employee services and counseling;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of all personnel and HR related documents
- Managing and ensuring a structured organizational grievance system and proper implementations of disciplinary procedures and actions as per laws and regulations
Level of Education:
- BBA/MBA from any reputed institute major in HRM
- Candidates with PGD in HRM will get preferred for the post.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Salary & Benefit:
- The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. Qualified Applicants will receive considerations for employment and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
- March 15, 2017
- Please send your application in hard copy mentioning the position title on top of the envelope at the company address.
House-50, Road-11, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
|Job Category||Human Resources|