CADET PILOT (ATR 72-500 & ERJ-145)
- The Cadet Pilots will be trained to perform duties as Line Pilots (first officers) under strict compliance of company Operations Manual and CAAB regulations. The line pilots will be responsible to the Accountable Manager through Fleet Chief and DFO. Candidates finally selected are expected to relocate near Hazrat Shajalal International Airport.
- As per Company Operations Manual
Requirements for First Officers:
- Valid CPL/IR (Bangladesh)
- Class-1 medical (unrestricted)
- Age- Maximum 30 years old on June 30, 2016; however,candidates with good previous experience level will be taken into consideration at company’s discretion regarding this.
- Written Exam-100 Marks on professional subjects
- IQ Test
- Oral exam
- The applicants must not have previous aircraft accident or violation records.
- Every candidate must possess natural ability to provide excellent service within a team environment
- Exhibition of strong interpersonal & communication skills that reflects genuine cultural sensitivities.
Salary & Benefits:
The position is permanent in nature with all the existing terms & benefits of the company. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT and allotted with the Benefit schemes of the company.
Application Instruction & Deadline:
- Please send your application in hard copy mentioning the position title on top of the envelope at the below -mentioned company address:
Houe-50 (3rd Floor), Road-11
Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213
|Job Category||Flight Operation|
|Job Id||ATR & ERJ001|
|Deadline||June 30, 2016|