Delivering service to the customers as a first personal contact; helping create a stress-free environment for customers whilst traveling and to portray NOVOAIR image to the highest standard. The position holder should ensure smooth handling of passengers at departures, arrival, check-in, transfer areas and the boarding gates in adherence to safety policy and security standards of the company. Job responsibilities for the position are as follows:
- Perform daily flight activates.
- Fully adhere to all operational procedures (SOP) with regards to travel, immigration and safety regulations.
- Perform to organize and control all aspects related to passengers and baggage handling in order to deliver quality service, consistent with the NOVOAIR Service Standards.
- Play an active role in leading, communicating, coordinating and implementing plans for special improvement projects.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from any reputed university
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants expected to have experience in the following area(s):
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bangla.
- Experience in similar field is preferred (Aviation, Airport Operations)
- Willing to work on shift basis is essential
- Welcomes new challenges/changes and copes with the competition.
SALARY & BENEFIT:
- Competitive remuneration packages, benefits, and career development will be provided as per company policy.
Candidates are requested to send complete Resume with 01 (one) copies of recent passport size photograph with mentioning the position on top of the envelope at the below-mentioned company address before February 24, 2018.
Address: NOVOAIR Limited, House-50, Road-11
Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
|Job Category||Airport Operations & Customer Service (AOCS)|
|Dead-line||February 24, 2018|