Executive, Human Resources
The HR Executives should act as an integral part of the core HR team, concentrating vastly on the departmental affairs; making inquisition, a recommendation with proper back-end data & analysis on departmental essentials for the ultimate outcome of the airline.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide the information to the management for developing a strategic approach to human resource development and ensure the effective implementation of an operational plan.
- Prepare, update and time to time monitoring of Human Resource Policy, Employees Code of Conduct in view of corporate environmental change.
- To assist the management in recruitment and selection, induction and employee relation issues.
- To prepare monthly salary sheet.
- Ensure performance appraisal process.
- Employees’ relation, Training & Development etc.
- To monitor the functional activities of occupational safety, health, compensation, working environment, etc.
- Maintenance & updating of HR database regularly both in HRIS & personnel file.
- Keeping track of attendance and leave records to prepare various reports using software.
- Preparing the periodic report of various admin and HR related issues for management.
- Interface with employees for explaining policies, for counseling, and to support in the appraisal process.
- Handle HR related communication within and outside the organization.
- Graduate from any reputed institute major in HRM
- Candidates with PGD in HRM may also apply for the post.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- Age 25 to 28 year(s)
- Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to work independently in a pressured environment
- Hard Working, dynamic & ability to learn quickly
- Good command in Bengali/ English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations
- Ability to work independently in highly pressured environment
- Competitive remuneration packages, benefits, and career development will be provided as per company policy
- March 15, 2017
- Please send your application in hard copy mentioning the position title on top of the envelope at the below-mentioned company address before March 15, 2017.
House-50, Road-11, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
|Job Category||Human Resources|